|David Zambrano. Soul Project. Image Anja Hitzenberger|
Today: Classes and Workshops at Statens Scenekunstskole. Performances and Conversations at BYGN5 / PB43.
To buy tickets for today's performance click here: http://billetto.dk/davidzambranosoulproject
More information about all the activities at http://www.laramalvacias.org
• Contemporary Dance Classes. Taught by Ursula Robb (former dancer of Rosas - Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker). 9:30 to 11:30.
• Acrobatics Class. Taught by Esther Wrobel. 10:45 to 12:15.
• Voice and Text Classes. Taught by Mads Hammer Larsen. 12:30 to 14:30.
• Experiential Anatomy. Taught by Jeremy Nelson. 12:30 to 14:30.
• Workshop: Composition. Taught by Susan Rethorst. 14:45 to 17:30.
• Workshop: Umbilical Chord Workshop. Taught by Daniel Schorno: 'Umbilical Chords' - or treading a playful path in dealing with issues of sound, movement and interactivity in Music & Dance'. 14:45 to 17:45.
• UNVEILED/BLOCK 1: WIP (WorkinProgress). A block of ½ hour per person (with 10min of performance) will be given to Not Festival participants (teachers, performers, artists, students, etc.) to show Work in Progress and get feedback. The idea is to start a dialogue that could benefit their process. The participation in this activity is on a first-come first-served basis. Send an e-mail email@example.com to request a slot. 17:45 to 19:15.
|Soul Project by David Zambrano.. Image Anja Hitzenberger|
“The physicality of these performers was a marvel, and everything they did was imbued with passion, commitment, and drama. In a sense, they seemed more like actors or performance artists, though their abilities as dancers were undeniable.” Andrew Boynton in The New Yorker.
Opening of the installation “Public Privates” and screening of videos from the Hong Kong video project "translation(s)".