Today: Classes and Workshops at Statens Scenekunstskole. Performances and Conversations at PB43
To buy tickets for today's performance click here: http://billetto.dk/mixed3
More information about all the activities at http://www.laramalvacias.org.
• Contemporary Dance Classes. Taught by Ursula Robb (former dancer of Rosas - Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker). 9:30 to 11:30.
• Acrobatics: Taught by Esther Wrobel. 10:45 to 12:15
• Voice and Text Classes: Taught by Mads Hammer Larsen. 12:30 to 14:30.
• Experiential Anatomy. Taught by Jeremy Nelson. 12:30 to 14:30
• Workshop: Composition. Taught by Susan Rethorst. 11:45 to 14:45.
• Workshop: Umbilical Chord Workshop. Taught by Daniel Schorno: 'Umbilical Chords' - or treading a playful path in dealing with issues of sound, movement and interactivity in Music & Dance'. 14:45 to 17:45.
• Panel Conversation with Dance Force 40+ .This is “a group of older mature dancers, choreographers and performers whose goal is to work together. The idea came about from a need of visibility and a desire to be actively present within the artistic scene”. During this conversation Dance Force 40+ will present this special and political relevant project to a larger Copenhagen audience. FREE all welcome. 18:30 to 19:45 at PB43.
• NOT FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE 3: 20:30 at PB43. Performances include choreography, video, sound and performance art works by: Marie Topp. Dance/ Generation. Dance & Live Sound Performance / “Vinkepeezer” aka Ivo Bol. Skype sound performance from Amsterdam / Kitt Johnson & Jeremy Nelson performing “ABOVE IT” a work created by Luis Lara Malvacias.
The installation “Public Privates” and screening of videos from the Hong Kong video project "translation(s)" continues.